Wednesday 17 October 2012

Vision Without Glasses Scam - Off restraint

My grandmother, mother, aunt and cousin, wear glasses, and I passed on it ...
In elementary school, every child is held annually honey. inspection. For me it was easy, I was not afraid of any doctors or the hospital. But one day, going to the office of a local eye doctor, sitting in a chair and closing one eye, I realized that I can not see anything. Palms were sweating, panic, eyes running in different directions. With hard to read lines, with tears in her eyes and took a certificate quickly ran out of the hellish office.
Repeated examination confirmed that the vision I have fallen, but the doctor said, "It's okay, go That's where I'll fly, pokapatsya that." So many times repeated, constant trips to the eye doctor became my stress fracture. A vision all fell and fell, lenses in glasses are getting fatter and fatter ... At first, I just put on while watching TV or reading, but then discharged and the constant wear. Classmates called names "bespectacled," I was the only one in the class who wears eyes glasses. Cried and refused to wear them in every possible way.
then go to high school, socializing and walks with the boys, I bore it with great difficulty. Not wearing glasses, strained eyes, it was setting a headache.

Parents advised to take in the spec. clinic. Ophthalmologists were shocked: sight was very poor, and different! And the difference was great! Scheduled for surgery on the decline of the suspension. Then he can wear the lenses. It was the most wonderful day of my life, at last I could see well and do not embarrass yourself. Chose the right fit, showed how to dress. Oh God, I forgot what are the bright colors! On the way home, stared out the window.
At first, I could not wear them, this activity takes about an hour, but then get the hang of, and at the moment I put on without the mirror.
Before, I did not realize that it could so conveniently. Nothing fog up in the winter, does not fall down, do not need to constantly correct the eyes was not a bit tired. Total comfort eyes. Especially handy on sunny days Besides the difference of view, I could not wear glasses with lenses and accurately matched habit squint. Now, wearing exactly matched lens, this terrible habit anymore. Eye is a godsend for me, 16letny teen

No comments:

Post a Comment